Hygiene concept and rules of use.
If you want to participate in the studio, the following rules apply:
From June 28th, 2021, you no longer need a corona rapid test, or vaccination proof of complete vaccination protection or a corona infection no more than 6 months ago.
- Be sure to register in advance. You can do this in the booking system, via WhatsApp or email.
- The locker room is closed – so come in suitable clothes.
- Keep a distance of 1.5m from other people in front of the building and when entering.
- Please enter the studio with a mask. You can practice on the mat without a mask.
- Please enter the studio one by one.
- Keep a distance of 1.5m from other people in the studio. No handshakes no hugs!
- Once in the studio, wash your hands first.
- Our mats are disinfected. You can also bring your own mat if you have disinfected it beforehand.
- We cannot provide seat cushions and blankets. You should bring such things and also your drinks with you.
- If you are not feeling well, stay at home and take part online.
- If you are not feeling well (sick, Covid-19 symptoms), stay at home and take part online.
Registration according to the regulation of the state of Baden-Württemberg:
When entering the studio, each visitor’s first name and surname as well as telephone number or address are mandatory. This data is collected and stored exclusively for the purpose of providing information to the health department or the local police authority in accordance with sections 16, 25 IfSG and is deleted four weeks after collection. If the data is not provided completely and correctly, entry or participation in courses is prohibited!
In addition, all visitors must confirm that they are not or have not been in contact with a person infected with SARS-CoV-2 if it has not been 14 days since the last contact and / or that they have no symptoms of a respiratory infection or elevated temperature have and / or suffer from odor / taste disorders. If one of these points applies, access to the studio is prohibited.
If a class is already fully booked or if you want to keep your distance, you can also participate in a video conference via Zoom. Every hour can be booked in the course schedule for participation in the studio or online.
See you soon on the mat & Namaste, Michael
This post is also available in: Deutsch