This post is also available in: Deutsch
Anahata Yoga Heidelberg –
Family atmosphere in Heidelberg-Handschuhsheim
The studio has two classrooms with parquet flooring. For summer temperatures both are equipped with air conditioning. In addition there are WC and changing rooms.
- Yoga mats
- Flat cushions for your knees
All you should bring is:
- Loose or stretchy clothes to move comfortably
- Drinks (Water i.e.)
- An open heart for new experiences
For your first time:
If you are a newcomer it would be good to come 15 minutes earlier to your first appointment. Then I can give you a short introduction about the teaching system and my style and we can talk about your wishes and expectations concerning yoga.
Curious? Register for a trial lesson:
A few rules for better cooperation:
- Please take off your shoes at the door. The studio is barefoot.
- Leave your bag in the locker room. You can take your valuables with you into the yoga room.
- Do not wear socks when practicing on the studio mats. If you can not avoid it, put on light socks, dark socks draw stripes on the mats.
- If you are using a studio mat, spray it here with our cleaner and wipe it off so that the next person can practice on a clean mat.
- Please no cell phone on the mat. Switch off your cell phone in the studio or completely silently.
- I ask for silence in the yoga room before class. Give your colleagues the opportunity to arrive calmly.
- No alcohol and cigarette consumption before the class.
- Please come on time, ideally 10 minutes before the class.
- If you should be late, ring the bell, we will let you in. Get prepared quietly and calmly and come in slowly and quietly. Arrive in stillness …