This post is also available in: Deutsch
Dear yogis and yoginis,
From June 2nd we can open the studio again for visitors and we are happy to see you again !!!
As the groups are quite small due to the current restrictions, it is still possible to join all lessons online.
Please note the following for participation in our studio:
- The locker room is closed – so wear appropriate clothing.
- Keep a distance of 1,5m to other people in front of the building or when entering.
- Please enter the building wearing a mask. On the mat you can practice without wearing a mask.
- Our mats are disinfected. You can also bring your own mat if it is desinfected.
- We cannot provide seat cushions and blankets. You also should bring things like drinks with you.
- Keep a distance of at least 1.5m from all course participants and the yoga teacher.
- If you don’t feel good or even sick stay at home and jioin online.
If an hour is already fully booked or if you want to keep your distance, you can also participate in a video conference via Zoom. Every hour can be booked in the course schedule for participation in the studio or online.
See you soon on the mat & Namaste, Michael